The Northwestern Alumni Association invites you to participate in Dinner with Twelve. Current undergraduate and graduate students are welcome to register as guests. This exciting Northwestern tradition is a wonderful opportunity for you to engage with alumni and your fellow students in an informal setting within your region this October 19 - 21.
Alumni will host each dinner for 6 to 12 guests either in their home or another location, such as a restaurant. Our goal for each dinner is to build community by developing new friendships among 12 “strangers.”
The deadline to register is Wednesday, October 10 at noon. Please e-mail email@example.com with any questions.
Guest registration will open on September 19
Already registered for the mentorship program? Register here to attend.
Not yet in the mentorship program? Sign up here and register to attend.
- If you have registered and find that you can no longer participate, advise the NAA team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If you have also been matched to a dinner, you must let your host know one week before your dinner so that we can contact others on the waitlist. Waiting until the weekend of the event will impede us from matching others who are waiting and inconvenience hosts who are expecting your participation.
- Arrive on time and if you are running late, call the alumni host.
- Dinners should be 2 hours in length. Our hope is that hosts are courteous of guests’ time and that guests do not overstay their welcome.
Feedback from past attendees:
- The event was very fun and really did provide me with new perspectives about Northwestern!
- Everything was wonderful. I imagine it could have been really awkward, but the hosts were kind and the students got along well. Really no complaints.
- The hosts were incredibly hospitable, the conversation was great, and I felt as though I got to know the peers in the group quite well!